Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Work BBQ



This picture is kind of funny, because I was trying to get a "funny face" picture of the whole group and I ended up getting in mainly of me. And oh, what a face! :) Thank you Stacie for at least getting somewhat in the picture with a crazy face! I knew I could count on you!

Our BBQ crew. Our global guys cooked us up hamburgers and hotdogs! And as you can see in the below picture decided to bring water guns and water balloons to get us all wet afterwards. They definitely like to make things exciting...

Some of the cute gals I work with! They really are all so much fun and I LOVE working with them. There is only one girl missing and that is Chelsea. Sorry I didn't get her in the picture!


YAY for fun co-workers. We got to have 2 free hours of playing and eating on my work's company! I won a $25 gift certificate to Chili's. They had a bing bag toss, frisbee and a contest... closest to the whole chip in. I came in second by a couple inches. Our amazing golfer Rob Richmond won the golden $50 gift card to Best Buy. Way to go Rob! (Might I mention that I took about 50 hits to get that close and Rob got it on his first shot...) What can I say, I was determined to win, but I failed. :) He was just too good. Fun all around!

4 comments:

  1. It seems to me you are ALWAYS winning something from your work - lucky girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a fun work! Are you guys still doing this PLUS Hogle Zoo?? And those bruises from mountain biking look SO PAINFUL, but oddly enough they really make me want to go biking. Do you realize I'm the ONLY one of my siblings not in that mountain biking picture??? So so sad. I'll get there though. Oh and thanks for all the fun on the 4th!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like a fun time. I am sure you will be taking me out to lunch now. he he he.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!!! Nice to have you on here!

    ReplyDelete